|30th - 31st Oct 2021
||12:00 - 17:30
||AUTUMN GARDEN TRAIL WITH SEASONAL WARMING PICNIC
Step into Halloween weekend at Stokesay Court.
Stroll round the gardens, follow the pumpkin trail and warm up with seasonal soup, hot sausage sandwiches and indulgent hot chocolate.
Back by popular demand, Stokesay Court gardens will open once again for some autumn entertainment on the 30th and 31st of October 2021.
Put on your wellies and warm clothes and come for a good walk to clear the Halloween cobwebs, then enjoy a home made seasonal picnic with hot soup and tasty treats.
Feel free to come in fancy dress if you like and seek out the pumpkins on our trail for a bit of fun.
A great family afternoon in a relaxed and beautiful setting with historic Stokesay Court, the setting for “Atonement”, as the evocative backdrop.
- Tickets include garden entry, home made soup and hot picnic snacks plus a hot drink of choice (tea, coffee or hot chocolate)
- Event will go ahead in all but the worst weathers
- Ample parking on site
- Garden event so bring sensible footwear and dress appropriately as shelter is limited
- Access for wheelchairs is limited and could be impaired by wet weather
- A torch is recommended to aid departure given the time of year
- Well behaved dogs on leads welcome providing owners clear up after them
- Gardens close at 5pm
|Adult £15; Family (2A, 2C) £40